What We Offer
Saturday mornings at 8:00 am at the church.
Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM in sanctuary for floor hockey.
Bringing men into meaningful relationship with God and family
Men's Ministry can be defined as bringing men into meaningful relationship with God and developing them into fully devoted followers of Christ making a difference in the lives of those under their care, under their influence, and in their lives. God calls us to grow godly men of faith and action for His glory and purpose. So we gather to encourage men and hold each other accountable, we are convicted that a genuine, loving, godly man of faith means strong marriages, strong families, a strong church, and a strong community.
Our goals are:
- To provide resources and tools to our men to equip them for their calling
- To help our men understand Biblical manhood and apply their understanding in their relationships
- To encourage each man to have a clear conscience (blameless) before the Lord and before his family (purity)
- To encourage accountability and strong male friendships
- To help men attain knowledge of the scriptures and appreciate its relevance in their lives
- To support the marriages of our men and equip them for continued godly, relational growth
- At the same time, to help our men, with their wives, clear up the past through repentance, forgiveness, and understanding
- To see men taking on increased leadership roles in our church and support parental relationships by providing resources and training
To keep in touch with our events and activities, connect with the Harvest Hills Alliance Church online community and join the Men's Ministry group. Click here to get to our online community. You can also contact the church office at 403-226-0990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.